Weldwood Contact Cement - Nonflammable Formula
madc4Regular price $29.95
DAP WELDWOOD Nonflammable Contact Cement is a high-solids polychloroprene-based, waterborne contact adhesive that specifically meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. This versatile product offers 60-70-minute dry time and 2.5 to 3-hour assembly/working time. The additional bonding time allows extra time between adhesive application and actual surface bonding. Dry time and open time dependent on temperature and humidity.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Complies with all current VOC requirements
- Non-Flammable formula
- Low odor, easy water clean-up
- Spreads on easily and requires only one coat on most porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Dries tack free and offers a long open time of up to 3 hours.
- Water Resistant.
- Cured bond resists the effects of heat (up to 180F), Interior/exterior use.
Ideal for bonding: