Splinter guard FS-SP 5000/T
495209Regular price $50.00
Festool FS Guide Rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 inches to 197 inches (800 - 5000 mm), providing the right length for straight, splinterfree cutting in just about any application. The integrated splinterguard is a critical guide rail system component, and after some time and heavy use, will need to be replaced. Replace your splinterguard as needed to ensure perfect alignment of your guide rail to the cut line, and to protect against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Though you should expect many cuts from your original splinterguard, its life expectancy is heavily dependent on your application. Keep your cuts perfectly splinterfree by periodically replacing your splinterguard, especially if you are switching between blades, or using the guide rail with more than one saw. Clear splinterguard enhances visibility of cut line. Includes one 197in (5000mm) Clear Splinterguard.
- Clear splinterguard enhances visibility of cut line
- A fresh splinterguard can be matched perfectly to the saw blade, providing precise alignment to your cut line, saving valuable set up time
- A fresh splinterguard is the best protection against tear out, for cuts both with the grain and across
- Change your splinterguard if you are switching between different kerfed blades or different saws, ensuring a precise match
- Replacement splinterguard for guide rails